Sub: SFMC PPR PIPES – Mining Application
PPR pipe’s unique characteristics have made it the product of choice for numerous in the mining industry. It is a proven product in rugged terrains, extreme climates, and changing site environment. Heat-fused joints create a monolithic structure that allows long lengths of PPR to be pulled from one area to another. PPR pipe’s flexibility, abrasion resistance and leak-free joints have helped the product it long-term in demanding environments.
PPR Pipes can be used for these mining application
Solution Mining Water Transportation Pit Dewatering
Heap Leaching Tailings Transportation Depressurization
Process Water Dust Suppression
Process Slurry Mine Dewatering
Specific PPR Pipe advantages in mining
When it comes to selecting materials for mining applications, the two most important factors are security and reliability. The must be rustproof, break-resistant and corrosion-free. It must safeguard the environment. If you want to meet and exceed those challenges, it must be PPR pipe.
Proven advantages of PPR for mining applications include:
- Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Low Cost
- Ease of installation
- Pressure Surge Resistant
Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
PPR is resistant in the variety of mineral process, ranging from low ph acids to high ph caustic solutions.
PPR has superb chemical resistance and is the material of choice in harsh chemical environments.
PPR is also abrasion resistant and is well suited for the solids environment in mining application.
Pressure Surge Resistant
PPR for mining applications is semi-rigid to withstand high external loads as well as high internal pressure surges. Its flexible nature expands with pressure surges that increase the life of the pipeline and reduces maintenance costs.
- PPR installations are cost effective and have long term cost advantages due to its physical properties, leak-free joints and reduced maintenance costs.
- The PPR industry estimates the service life for PPR to conservatively be 50-100 years. This generates savings in replacement costs for generation to come.
- In addition to the Life Cycle Capital Cost advantage of PPR pipe, additional savings accrue to the owner because the “allowable water leakage” is zero rather than typical the leakage rates of 10% to 20% for PVC and Ductile Iron.
Ease of installation
The combination of flexibility and leak free joints allow for unique and cost effective types of installations methods that the rigid PVC and Ductile Iron pipes can’t use with bell and spigot connections, PPR is produced in straight lengths up to 4 Meter long and coiled in diameters up through 3-inch. Coiled lengths over 1, 00 Meter are available depending on size providing low cost installations. PPR is about one-eight the density of steel. It does not require the use of heavy lifting equipment for installation
Moreover, we produce PP-R pipes in multi-layer, having 3 different layers of:
1. Inner most layer which will be in direct contact with fluid is of Anti-microbial / Anti bacterial layer. This layer prevents the growth of bacteria.
2. The middle layer is the plain PP-R, black in colour, which imarts further U.V. Stability to the product against atmosphere effects and highly exposed and deteriorating U.V. rays.
3. The outermost layer is a UV stabilized PP-R layer. Thus, providing the outermost UV stabilized layer on the PP-R pipes has controlled the ageing process.
1. We produce PPR Pipes in 3 Pressure rating i.e. PN 10, PN 16, PN 20 and size from 16mm to 16omm and standard length is 4 mtr. However, length can be customized on volume requirements.
2. 3 Layer PPR Pipes
3. Mono Layer PPR Pipes
4. Fittings from 16mm to 160 mm
5. Brass inserted Molded fittings for metal connection (can be used for non-acidic application)
6. Flange and O ring from 32 mm to 160mm (can be used for all kinds of acidic and non – acidic applications )
7. Hot & Cold ball valve from 20mm to 110mm ( Brass Ball Valves and Industrial PP Ball Valves )
8. Our standard colour is green however if the Qty is good we can provide customized colour also.
9. PPR Pipes can also be provided in coil of 100 meter upto 75mm.
We are an ISO-9001:2000 certified company, our products is ISI marked approved by many Industrial Houses including, Suprajit industries, Birla Tyre, Jaypee Cement, Indo Rama. Haldiram Industries, Wipro, Narmada Geleton, Mercury Fabrics, Hindustan Sanitary ware & industries Ltd, Torrent Pharmaceuticals etc to name a few.
For more information and further clarification please contact the under signed.
Thanking you in anticipation, we remain,
With warm regards
For Savoir-Faire Manufacturing Co. Pvt. Ltd.